New Go Karts Clydebank Glasgow
We have just received a fleet of Biz karts new model for 2017 – the EVO 3 at ScotKart in Clydebank.
Our team tested karts from Sodi, Rimo, TB Karts and Biz to ensure we were buying the best handling, most exciting karts available for our customers.
We even tested various battery powered electric karts, but the batteries still make them too heavy to be any fun, and the lack of throttle response, cornering ability, and noise, ruled them out.
In the end the kart with by far the most votes won was the EVO 3.
Our team believe it offers you a great kart racing experience:
– Light, very accurate, steering
– Sensitive throttle response
– Great seating position for all drivers, with both an adjustable seat and pedals
– Race tuned Honda 200cc engine
– Low mount sports exhaust with catalytic converter for low emissions