Scotland’s premier karting centre, ScotKart celebrates 24 years of high speed indoor karting in Glasgow this year. The kart track in Cambuslang was the first permanent indoor karting centre in Scotland when it opened in April 1991.
The Directors put their success down to constant innovation, re – investment in the business, staff training, and loyal customers.
Over the years their has been a number of ‘firsts’ which has maintained ScotKart not just as the best indoor karting experience in Scotland, but amongst the best in the U.K
– First to introduce electronic timing
– First to introduce multi- level tracks
– First to achieve 5 Star VisitScotland Activity Centre Status in Cambuslang
– First to add additional experiences at the centres with Lazer planet at Clydebank and Combat City at Cambuslang
– Founder member of the National Karting Association, helping to create a safer experience for customers
– Winner or runner up in numerous business awards over the years in Glasgow and Lanarkshire
– Close working relationship with Biz Karts to develop our own design of indoor karts offering incredible performance and handling
With the addition of a third indoor karting centre in Dundee in 2014 the company is looking forward to expanding further in the future, and provising it’s customers with even more ‘real racing…real fun’!